Step 1: After receiving the respective installer for the Exporter for Inventor of the product, kindly go ahead and install the plugin.
Step 2: Click the setup.exe file which is enclosed in the plugin folder.
Step 3: Follow the basic installation process that leads you to the product installation.
For more and brief instructions on the installation procedure, click here to know.
NOTE: The BIMDeX IFC Exporter for Inventor will get added (as a Type option to Export)to the Autodesk Inventor automatically on successful installation.
As mentioned earlier, later successful installations the BIMDeX Exporter, it gets added in Inventor automatically.
Step 1: To get started, click on the About icon on the BIMDeX Exporter toolbar.
Step 2: Now click on the Show License option which will pop License Information UI.
Step 3: Now, click on the Request License button from the License information window. Click on the Exit button to close the window.
Request for License
- After clicking the Request License button you’ll be shown the window having the required license information.
- There are two way the user can send the license information to the BIMDeX team.
- Either you may just copy the content by clicking Copy Content button and send us through.
- Or click the Email button which would direct you to the external mail application automatically.
- Now send the code to email@example.com accordingly.
The above window depicts the License information, or the content needed for the BIMDeX team to generate the respective License Keys which will help the user to activate the product later.
Activate the License
Now, you would receive the respective license keys for the product from the BIMDeX team. You just need to load the keys accordingly and get the product activated successfully.