Step 1: After receiving the respective installers for both the Exporter and importer of the product, kindly go ahead and install the plugins.
Step 2: Click the setup.exe file which is enclosed in both the plugin folders.
Step 3: Follow the basic installation process that leads you to the product installation in both Creo and Revit.
For more and brief instructions on the installation procedure, click here to know.
NOTE: The BIMDeX Creo Exporter and the Revit Importer will get added to both the softwares automatically on successful installation.
As mentioned earlier, later successful installations the BIMDeX Exporter & Importer gets added in Creo and Revit respectfully.
Step 1: After installing BXF Exporter in Creo, then save the model in“.bxf“ file format and click “Save” button.
Step 2: Click “About” in BXF Exporter to view license information.
Step 3: Click on “Show License” tab as represented below.
Step 4: Click on “Request License” to raise a license request.
Request for License
- After clicking the Request License button you’ll be shown the window having the required license information.
- There are two way the user can send the license information to the BIMDeX team.
- Either you may just copy the content by clicking Copy Content button and send us through.
- Or click the Email button which would direct you to the external mail application automatically.
- Now send the code to email@example.com accordingly.
The above window depicts the License information, or the content needed for the BIMDeX team to generate the respective License Keys which will help the user to activate the product later.
Activate the License
Now, you would receive the respective license keys for the product from the BIMDeX team. You just need to load the keys accordingly and get the product activated successfully.