This feature is one of the simplification options that allows you to exclude/remove parts based on their quantity and volume.
- The above two images depits the UI which would help you exclude/remove the parts based on either the quantiy or volume.
- Both the feature has similar steps that is to be followed in order to remove the parts before exporting to Revit.
- The 3D models with higher level of complexity would have several parts with heavier quanity or volume.
- The user needs to mention the Less than & Greater than value either be it Volume or Quantity.
- Based on the given input value, the parts between the value range would be excluded or removed and exported into a respective BXF file.
- Which then will be used to Import inside Revit to get the desired Revit model with the unwanteed parts excluded.
- The below mentioned image would depict the Export results from Inventor to Revit respectively
Share this article