- Same as SolidWorks, Creo also having functionality within the software to create multiple coordinate system within the model as per requirement.
- Coordinate system option in Exporter will list all created coordinate system within the model in respective dropdown.
- User will have provision to export model based on selected coordinate system from the list.
- I.e. when user Export based on selected Coordinate system and then import using importer in respective software then Model will get oriented in X, Y & Z accordingly.
- For Ex: if user having lighting component from Creo & wants to orient in downward direction in Revit then user can create coordinate system in Creo accordingly & exported based on that, model will get oriented in Revit accordingly after import.
Share this article