As Inventor being a CAD software and as we all know CAD softwares are majorly famous for their ability to design extremely complex and intricate 3D models which would supposedly have several holes present.
The BimDeX product provides you another amazing feature called the Exclude Holes that would help you to remove/exclude holes which has been created using the Inventor hole wizard.
- The above picture depicts the remove holes option that would help the user to exclude/remove holes.
- Some maybe holes extruded using the Inventor hole wizard or some may be a cut extrude.
- It would remove the associated instances as well.
- The Inventor model would probably have several instances created for respective components such as the holes.
- This feature would be a huge advantage for the designers to exclude unwanted holes since it would be unnecessary for an architect or any Revit user.
Share this article