- How to Exclude Components?
Exclude Components having provision to exclude following,
- Ignore internal components
- Ignore Hidden components
- Ignore internal components:
- Exporter tool will consider all assigned components under shrink-wrap functionality as internal components.
- And using Ignore internal components functionality, user can exclude those components from the export.
- Ignore Hidden components:
- User can hide any components within model using default functionality in Creo to hide elements.
- All components which set as Hidden in the model can be excluded for the export using Ignore Hidden components functionality.
- A “shrink-wrap” collects and copies surface data from an assembly into a single, lightweight feature. With shrink wrap features, much of the internal detail is excluded, so you can also use it to protect your intellectual property when you share an assembly.
- Shrink-wrapped features provide one way to make large assemblies more manageable.
- Also, user can save their model using shrink-wrap option in “save as” to make model light weight & exclude most of intricate details
Share this article