This is the final step in the export process from Inventor. Here, this feature provides the advanced setting option wherein the user would be able to exclude/ignore the parts based on volume, quantity, size etc..
- The first two images depicts the initial stage and the wireframe stage of the model before conversion.
- In this step, the userr would be able to sort out the parts present via the volume, quantity, size etc.
- This is really helpful for the 3D models which are more complicated with several parts and assemblies.
- By this option, it is easy to sort out the required components in an effiecient and quick manner.
- The unselected parts would be shown in wireframe mode which means those respective parts would be ignored/excluded after exporting.
- Below are the next two images which depicts the model befor exporting from Inventor and after importing into Revit.